Texas A&M Student Mail Service (SMS)
Rent a mailbox today!
You may now apply and pay online for a mailbox at the Commons or Hullabaloo
Single Tenant Mailbox - Full capability to apply and pay
Double Tenant Mailbox - Primary renter may apply and pay; co-renter must also complete application paperwork and send via email or bring in person
Double Tenant Mailbox:
Primary renter must submit application and pay online (above). Co-renters must submit application paperwork as well. Please follow the rental procedure listed in the SMS Instructions and Pricing sheet. All associated forms may be found below or on the left column of this page.
Renting a private mailbox (PMB) from SMS offers students many advantages:
- Located in Hullabaloo Hall and Southside Commons
- Standard hours:
- Fall/Spring: Mon-Fri, 2:00-6:00 & introducing Saturday hours starting fall 2020: 9:00-12:00
- Summer: No window hours for summer 2020
- Accommodations can be made for special situations (e.g. overnight express early pickup, flower deliveries, birthday cakes, etc.), with prior notice
- Every package is tracked and managed in a package accountability system
- Students will receive an email and/or text when package(s) arrive
- Packing, Stamps, Rubber Stamps, Photo IDs, Laminating, Faxing, Copies, Notary