Texas A&M Student Mail Service (SMS)
Rent a mailbox today!
Pre-registration ends August 5th! After this date, all students wishing to sign up for a mailbox must register in person.
To rent a mailbox, download and fill out the Mailbox Holder Information, PMB Rental Agreement Synopsis, and PMB Agreement. Mail these, along with a copy of two forms of ID (usually the student's driver's license and student ID) and payment, to our Bryan, TX address found at the top of this page. Payment can be in the form of a check, completed Credit Card Authorization or Paypal invoice. Prices and complete instructions are found in the SMS Instruction and Pricing. All of these documents can be found below or on the left column of this page.
Renting a private mailbox (PMB) from SMS offers students many advantages:
- Located in Hullabaloo Hall and Southside Commons
- Standard hours:
- Fall/Spring: Mon-Fri, 2:00-6:00 & introducing Saturday hours starting fall 2020: 9:00-12:00
- Summer: No window hours for summer 2020
- Accommodations can be made for special situations (e.g. overnight express early pickup, flower deliveries, birthday cakes, etc.), with prior notice
- Every package is tracked and managed in a package accountability system
- Students will receive an email and/or text when package(s) arrive
- Packing, Stamps, Rubber Stamps, Photo IDs, Laminating, Faxing, Copies, Notary