Texas A&M Student Mail Service (SMS)
Rent a mailbox today!
Preregistration ends August 12th! After this date, all students wishing to sign up for a mailbox must register in person during howdy week!
To rent a mailbox, download and fill out the Mailbox Holder Information, PMB Rental Agreement Synopsis, and PMB Agreement. Mail these, along with a copy of two forms of ID (usually the student's driver's license and student ID) and payment, to our Bryan, TX address found at the top of this page. Payment can be in the form of a check or a completed Credit Card Authorization. Prices and complete instructions are found in the SMS Instruction and Pricing. All of these documents can be found below or on the left column of this page.
Renting a private mailbox (PMB) from SMS offers students many advantages:
- Located in Hullabaloo Hall and Southside Commons
- Standard hours: 2:00-6:00 PM (Fall/Spring) and 12:00-3:00 PM (Summer)
- During New Student Conferences, hours extend to 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
- Accommodations can be made for special situations (e.g. overnight express early pickup, flower deliveries, birthday cakes, etc.), with prior notice
- Every package is tracked and managed in a package accountability system
- Students will receive a text when package(s) arrive (starting Fall 2018)
- Packing, Stamps, Rubber Stamps, Photo IDs, Laminating, Faxing, Copies, Notary